2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with the pages of an Internet address and can be stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored therein may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a part of the program code that allows our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed either on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag), is a small invisible fragment of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic to the website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Manage Your Consent Settings
See the cookie banner
6.1 Technical or Functional Cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences are remembered. Through the placement of functional cookies, we make it simpler for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our site, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analysis Cookies
Analytical cookies are used to optimize the website experience for our users. Through these analytic cookies, we gain insights into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place analytic cookies.
6.3 Advertising Cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this website.
6.4 Social Media Buttons
We do not use social media buttons on our website for rating internet pages or sharing them on social networks.
7. Placing Cookies
e use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
|_gid||1 Day||Counts and tracks Pagerequests|
|_gat_gtag_UA_168835971_1||1 Minute||Safe unique user identifier|
For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Policies.
We use Google Fonts for web fonts. Read more
|Google Fonts API||nothing||Request of user ip adress.|
For more information read Google Fonts Privacy Policies lesen.
We use Google Maps to visualize maps. Read more
|Google Maps API||nothing||Request user ip adress.|
For more information read the Google Maps Privacy Policies.
|Subject of investigation|
This data will not be shared with third parties.
8. Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- You have the right to know what your personal data is used for, what happens to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access you own personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification: You have the right whenever you wish to supplement, correct and have your personal data deleted or blocked.
- After giving us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all of your personal data from a controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
9. nabling/Disabling and Deleting Cookies
To delete cookies automatically or manually, you can use your web browser. You may also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. An additional option is to change the settings of your web browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions provided in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. Should you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again the next time you visit our website.